Framework buildings from the 18th century have been adapted here to serve as a car camp. A farmstead belonging to the free guards of the Czech borders once stood here and in the years 1523 to 1818 there was a glassworks in the locality which, in the 18th century, manufactured hollow glass and beads. So-called giant´s cups have originated in some of the boulders in the bed of the river Vydra at Antýgl due the erosive activity of the water.
Antýgl Antýgl
Sight of Antýgl
Antýgl Antýgl
Architecture
River Vydra near Antýgl River Vydra near Antýgl
River Vydra near Antýgl
TOPlist